10 surprising facts about Low back pain
Updated: Mar 23, 2021
1) It's best to stay active
2) Avoid prolonged bed rest
3) Keep to your normal routine
4) Simple pain relief, like heat and over the counter medicines, often help
5) Mindfulness helps
6) Exercise is helpful. Start simple, and try to do a little more each day.
7) Imaging is rarely required or helpful in identifying the source of your pain.
8) Carry on as per usual, and get back to work early. It will help you recover.
9) If necessary, consult a chiropractor, physio, osteo or massage therapist
10) Most people improve without treatment.